Monday, August 11, 2008

English Tea


One of the fun reasons to visit Pomeroy Farm is to partake of the delightful English tea that is served daily on the second floor about the gift shop. The menu changes every month so one is always treated to something new. Tea is served three times a day - 11:30, 1:00 and 2:30. Since Kim and I were attending the quilt show we decided to also treat ourselves to tea.
The highlight of this tea was a chilled strawberry soup - yum ! Plus scones - of course! - finger sandwiches of three kinds and three tiny dessert treats. Plus a pot of the tea of our choice. I made sure to save all my extra Weight Watchers points for this outing so I could enjoy every bite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patty, Good to hear from you. I thought maybe you had fallen into the black hole. But, no, you are having a great summer. Tea sounds marvelous. What a lovely time with a friend. Congrats on your power quilting. I will take inspiration from your accomplishments. smiles, Ardis

Ulbins said...

Geryl, you and I should do this!!!

(Can you tell I'm catching up on your blog? All of my comments are coming this evening!)