Monday, March 4, 2013

Not much happening . . .

Quilt-wise anyway.

I've been struggling to get the house in order - at least the downstairs.  I want to be able to open my eyes wide and not cringe when I look around.  I'm almost there - just need to deal with the dining room table and the kitchen counters.  The second load of laundry is in the washer churning away, with two more loads to do.  I must have slept funny, because I have a cramp in my back - thus, I'm working slowly with lots of short rest breaks.  Of which this is one.  Since I don't like posts without pictures, I'll show you a bit of my progress. 

Clean floors and work surfaces in the sewing room!

The front hall bench is definitely looking springy.
As is the wall opposite the bench
Whoops!  What happened here?  The tea cups definitely say spring, but turkeys?  Guess I need to take this quilt down until fall.  I know I have another spring quilt around here somewhere . . . .


Whoops!  Edited to add this last picture.  If you've already read this you are probably thinking "Turkeys?  What turkeys?"

4 comments:

Vicki B said...

nice - so many little quilts - where and how do you store them between seasons?

Dorothy said...

Lovely craft room. I could while away a few hours in there.

Vivian said...

Great work space, so organized! What are those on the front of your cutting table?

Linda C said...

I made that same turkey wall hanging but messed parts of it up so had to do some other fill work. I think it started with rotating the appliqued pumpkins and went down hill from there.