Sunday, April 14, 2013

Another little quilt

My plan was to continue cutting strips, squares and bricks tonight.  As I looked at the basket of fabrics pictured in yesterday's post, I realized I could do something different instead.  I could make another little quilt!  These weren't the reproduction fabrics I love, but there was nothing wrong with them.  I decided to make a little quilt that could serve as a table mat, and use it for longarm practice.

17 3/4" x 17 3/4"
This is a free pattern posted on Kathleen Tracy's website.  I love Kathleen's designs - I have all of her books.  Once quilted I will use this on one of the end tables in our living room.  I will bind it in one of the fabrics used in the quilt - I have enough.  I'm so glad I thought of this!

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

A very cute quilt. I see she has lots of lovely little quilt patterns when I gollowed the link you gave.